Noun: Eternity
1. Time without end
2. A seemingly endless time interval (waiting)
Do you believe in eternity of any sort?
I don't know, but I do pray for eternal love.
Sounds silly right? I think so too.
Sigh.
Some people say 'Just live for the moment!'
But don't you want these moments to last forever?
Memories do fade away with time.
Sigh.
Verb: Yearn
1. Desire strongly or persistently
2. Have affection for; feel tenderness for
Have you yearn for something so much, you're willing to do anything to get it?
Anything at all, just for that special something.
You know, this feeling is dangerous.
When it overpowers you, it's bad.
You'll lose all sanity. You can't think straight.
And becomes an obsession.
Ok, obsession is another thing altogether.
Yearning is not a nice feeling. )):
'And if you ever have to go away...
Nothing in my world could ever be the same...
Nothing lasts for ever, but together 'til then...
I'll give you everything I have again and again...'
No comments:
Post a Comment