And so it's over.
Just like that. It's over.
To think that up till now, I still care. And what do I get in return?
"Oh, I have better and smarter girlfriends to ask help from."
Where did the person I so deeply loved go?
How are you able to let it all go? Leaving me behind, to suffer on my own.
Looking back, were all those messages a bunch of lies? Were all those times spent just a foolish dream of mine?
So was it fun? Wrenching my heart out, tearing it apart and watching it bleed?
I saw no remorse in your eyes. They were so cold... so cold.
You turned your back and walked away from it all.
No holding me back, no 'please forgive me', nothing. Just silence.
Leaving me to suffer the pain, to drown in the tears.
And so, this is how you choose to end it.
No comments:
Post a Comment