Saturday, September 17, 2005

#47 Picture this.

Picture this.

You have a dozen over glass cups lined up in front of you. 3 meters away from you is a solid concrete wall. What would you do?

I know what I'll do. *grins*

I'll take each cup and smash it into the wall. Relishing every single moment of it. Watching it shatter into zillions of minute pieces. Enjoying the breaking sound made by the glass. This is what I call 'Stress Relieving'.

Every single thing that is happening in my life now is pissing me off. I'm like a time bomb just wanting and waiting to explode. Grr.

Really, if given a chance, I would destroy everything single thing I can lay my hands on. The rage inside of me is so intense. It's ruining my complexion. Anger and frustration is bad for health. I was already told by a few people I look haggard. Gah.


Sulks.

No comments: