Sunday, January 01, 2006

#56 Welcome 2006. ((:

Finally. Helllooo 2006. ((:

You see, I want to blog about the events that happened in 2005, but it's currently 02:23.

Plus, I don't exactly want to reminisce about 2005. But there's just this part of me that wants to let it all out. Type it all down, archive it and forget about it. Maybe until few years later, I'll look back at this entry and laugh at my immaturity.

But it's the new year already. Do I really want to type about the past?

On the other hand, do I really want to leave it all behind now? Forget all about it? Let what I once held on so so tightly, go?

Sigh.

Well, one thing's for sure, I will not allow my life to be screwed up anymore.

I'm beat, dark circles are threatening to turn me into a panda and I don't want to get scolded on the first day of 2006.

Happy New Year once again. Bless the World.

No comments: