So now what. Just because I'm seen hanging out with people from the opposite sex more often then with my own gender, you people want to backstab me?
Oh gee, grow up please.
I know there's a fine line between being sociable and flirtatious, but hey, open your eyes bigger and observe more would you, before jumping to conclusions?
I can't believe I've created a reputation for myself so quickly. I'm so going to get out of this place. Bleagh.
Friday, the results will be out. But then again, I would still have to endure another few more weeks in this dumb place before I seek greener pastures.
Bah.
Oh ya, I missed out an important fact.
The backstabbers. They are from my school. So much for the so called 'sisterhood' huh? All the being united bullshit.
Bah.
Bunch of shallow people. Not even worth being a bimbo, 'cause they just can't fit the looks department.
Gah.
No comments:
Post a Comment