I'm fuming mad. I hate, HATE making decisions. Especially wrong ones.
Okay, so finally I've decided to come home early to have dinner. Wrong decision. X
First my Dad couldn't come pick me up because apparently a relative's argument is more important to settle then to take care of his daughter. Look, I'm not being spoilt or acting all whiny here. I don't mind you helping to settle a fight, but it's like 9pm at night and you figured it's safe enough for your daughter to go home alone? Gee, and you want me to wait till 10pm for you to come fetch me? Hello?! I'm suppose to be home early for dinner?!
So nevermind. I decided to go home myself. No big deal. Then guess what? My first 3 months friends decided to pop by Nanyang to play basketball and was hoping that I'll still be around. Here's the best part, I got the phone call when I just reached home, eating my cold dinner. Like how wonderful.
Then my Dad had to call home at the same time, telling my mum what went on in the office. And yes, I couldn't use the phone. I tried calling back 30minutes later and I guess they were all too busy playing. No one picked up the phone. Bummer.
So right from the start I made a wrong decision. But I thought it was a right decision. Pity it turned out to be a wrong one. So now relatives are more important then you own flesh and blood? Okay. Then why get so up tight when I go out with my friends? What the fuck. Don't give me all that bullshit that you're afraid I'll get cheated or whatever rubbish you have in your head.
I know it's a small matter and probably I'm blowing it out of proportion. But I DON'T CARE! I'm stressed up and I'm fed up. I could have been happier today alright? Fuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment