Saturday, April 21, 2007

#109 Hanging by a thread.

Dear diary,

I've lost all aim in life.

Absolutely no motivation left to spurr me on.

Barely have any energy in me to get pass one day.

It seems to me that my life revolves around only one thing.

And it's spelled as S-C-H-O-O-L.

It isn't bad if you look at it on the surface.

But look deeper and you realise that's where all the problems stem from.

Money Education is the root of all evil.

Knowing more, means we get smarter, which also means we'll get more complicated, 'cause we know more stuff.

See how this goes round in a cycle?

Shrugs.


Things feel different now. Doesn't feel like what it was before.

Why?


I pray,
I pray for a day when I'll be truely happy.

I pray,
I pray for a day when I'll be filled with life.

I pray,
I pray for my life to be returned to me.



Thinking about it. About ___.
It just rips my heart apart.
It's not the same anymore.

The smile that used to brighten up my day.
The hug that made me felt so safe.
The kiss that made it all seem worthwhile.

Gone.
As it is with time.

No comments: