I can't resist the temptation to blog here. Ha. The template is just so pretty! So girly, so not me. Ha. (:
There's (still) so many things going on in my life. I've decided and made a commitment, thou shan't waste time anymore. I've made a pact with God, I have to concentrate on more important stuff. And I hope, I pray, He'll be there to guide me through. It's been really hard for me, so far. Sigh.
There's really too many distraction. The usual culprits are the computer, television, yada yada. Some others are just more difficult to handle. Matters of the heart. It's so not the right time now. Sigh.
It's so tough huh? Being a teenager, with raging hormones. I've concluded, youths these days are just too complicated. We study too much and we understand too much. Till the point where we can no longer think simply. Well, that's how I feel for me. I think too much some times. Ugh. The world is so complicated.
It's 0100 now. Sunday morning. Die. My F&N research is still not done. 23 hours left. Shrugs.
Good Morning! ((:
There's (still) so many things going on in my life. I've decided and made a commitment, thou shan't waste time anymore. I've made a pact with God, I have to concentrate on more important stuff. And I hope, I pray, He'll be there to guide me through. It's been really hard for me, so far. Sigh.
There's really too many distraction. The usual culprits are the computer, television, yada yada. Some others are just more difficult to handle. Matters of the heart. It's so not the right time now. Sigh.
It's so tough huh? Being a teenager, with raging hormones. I've concluded, youths these days are just too complicated. We study too much and we understand too much. Till the point where we can no longer think simply. Well, that's how I feel for me. I think too much some times. Ugh. The world is so complicated.
It's 0100 now. Sunday morning. Die. My F&N research is still not done. 23 hours left. Shrugs.
Good Morning! ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment