Ok, give me a damn good reason why I'm back here again. It's only been 22 hours since I last blogged. Hmm.
Suprisingly there's no homework for the weekends. I feel so weird. Sec 4 life has become so slack. This is so wrong. Alright, I've gone nuts.
I've been sleeping too much again. I spent 3/4 of the day on my bed, studying with my eyes close. Yay!
I've sinned. Ha. This is so disgusting. Slap me somebody. Quick!
Ok, not literally. :p
School's starting in another 8 hours time. Whee! (rolls eyes till they drop)
Man, I'm just crapping here. Save me somebody. I can't wait to leave Earth.
Gah.
Suprisingly there's no homework for the weekends. I feel so weird. Sec 4 life has become so slack. This is so wrong. Alright, I've gone nuts.
I've been sleeping too much again. I spent 3/4 of the day on my bed, studying with my eyes close. Yay!
I've sinned. Ha. This is so disgusting. Slap me somebody. Quick!
Ok, not literally. :p
School's starting in another 8 hours time. Whee! (rolls eyes till they drop)
Man, I'm just crapping here. Save me somebody. I can't wait to leave Earth.
Gah.
No comments:
Post a Comment