I never knew cross country could be so fun. I mean, the Nationals Cross Country Competition. I didn't run. I covered the event. *Snaps* ((:
The whole Victoria family flooded Turf City. And Cedar was pathetic. Less then 10 supporters came. So sad. I don't think this year's performance was good either. Sigh.
Anyway, so many schools came. Ha. It was fun standing there and watch. Hee. ((: Too bad I was using the school's camera. Wasted! Ha. ((:
Can't wait for the next event! National Track and Field Meet. But, I heard it's not held at Kallang anymore. National Stadium under renovation. Sigh. I hope our school is still going. *crosses fingers, toes and eyes*
Spotted quite a few friends. They surprise me. Especially _____. Ha. _____ damn cute. I can't stop thinking about _____. ((:
This reminds me, is it possible to be addicted to talking to a particular somebody?
I think it is possible. Ha. ((:
But that doesn't mean you're interested in that person right? Oh wells. Shrugs.
Hmm, NAPFA 5 items later today. Gah. I'm so going to die.
Shall hit the sack.
*dreams away___
No comments:
Post a Comment