And it all boils down to self discipline.
Teachers have been giving my class many many pep talks. I guess we are back to our old ways again. Sigh.
The enthusiasm is wearing off as the seconds go by. Why? Is it because we're too tired? Maybe.
We really should take a day off, relax, then come back recharged and full of enthusiasm. But then again, haven't we been relaxing a lot already? Sigh.
I know everyone wants to work hard, but there's just something stopping us. I don't know what.
I want to do well (who doesn't?!), but I just can't concentrate. My mind keep wandering off to other stuffs. Unimportant stuffs. And I feel so useless. I'm not keeping to my promise.
Why? Why am I in such a screwed up state? I tell myself repeatedly to study hard. In the end, I just keep lying to myself, disappointing myself. I know myself best, I haven't been putting much effort in working hard.
I'm not stressing myself. I haven't prepare for my Chinese O'levels at all! Nothing. Zilch. Zero. 59 more days.
Sigh.
And once again, prelims are back. Extra stress for us? Or just another motivation to do better? I really hope it's the latter.
Alright! *slaps self and starts 'psychoing' brain to study*
Add oil people! It's tough, but we're all in it together alright? ((:
Cheerios! ((:
p.s. Happy April Fool's Day! ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment