Sunday, August 14, 2005

#42 Screw up. And that's just an understatement.

There's something seriously wrong with me.

I'm a fucking screw up!!!

And that's just an understatement.

Prelims are less then a month away and I'm still not focusing.

This isn't normal right?

I'm thinking of everything except studies. Well, even if I do think of studies, my brain just refuse to absorb anything.

This is bad. Really bad.

You want to know what's on my mind? Frankly speaking, I don't know. My brain is just saturated with thoughts. Mainly rubbish I suppose.

I can't believe I did worst then that bloody bastard for my Chinese O's. Fuck it.

Ok, that's one of the many thoughts on my mind.

Another one. Tomorrow's English O's oral for me. And I'm the last person to take the exam in my group. Yay. Imagine the torture. And this has been on my mind since... now. Yea, now.

Sigh.

I wish I never knew _____. I wish _____ could just die right now, at this moment in time. Then I'll cry my eyes out, knowing that there'll never be hope again.

Yea, I just want to cry. Cry till my tear ducts dry up. Cry till the veins in my eyes bursts. Cry till I drown in my own tears.

I don't want to think anymore. I'm so flooded with thoughts. I'm so tired. So drained.

I just want to lie on my bed, close my eyes and hopefully, never to open them again.

No comments: