So, I've survived the O's. Prom's over and shopping was crazy.
Seriously crazy. My friends and I walked for a record of 12 hours on one of the days spent looking for prom clothes.
Madness I tell you.
But it was fun. Won't mind doing it again. ((:
Prom itself was alright I guess. Nothing 'explosive' really. But yea, it's held in the school hall. What to expect huh?
Everyone looked gorgeous though. Except for some whom erm, looked slutty. Lol.
So then we roamed the streets of orchard, half the time looking drunk. But it was fun. And I'm sure we attracted loads of attention.
We were making too much noise.
Nothing special so far.
I've got a story to tell. But maybe not today. The entry is long enough.
It's based on a true account of a friend of mine.
But yea, another day.
((:
No comments:
Post a Comment