Wednesday, March 08, 2006

#68 What are the chances.

Wait.

Do I sense that the past is catching up with me once again?

How can two totally different people, born from different mothers and in different years, look so much alike? To the point of being almost identical?

I'm totally lost for words.

And I'm STILL trying to find something different between the two. Something that distinguishes one from the other.

What are the chances, that both ended up studying in the same school? After almost 10 to 11 years of education?

What are the chances, that _____ ended up in the same school and og as me, just that mine was 2 month back?

What are the chances, that history would repeat itself once again?

What are the chances... ... ...

Hope is a dangerous thing, yet isn't it hope that keeps us moving in life?

I guess, too much of hope isn't such good thing. But, too little of it kills the soul too.

Balance. Is all we need.

I wish *you never existed. I wish our paths never crossed. I wish...

No comments: