Apparently I've got too much time to think about the wonders of the world that I just have to blog it down. =x
I've been surfing through Friendster quite a bit recently (actually I do that all the time =x) and I realise, though I seem to have quite a fair share of friends, I don't keep in contact with like 90% of them? So are they still counted as friends? Or acquaintances?
Have I become those people who 'collects' friends just so that they'll appear 'popular'?
One things for sure, I know every single person on my list (except for one or two I-don't-know-how-they-end-up-here people. so this makes the sentence invalid? =x). I've at least met them once in my lifetime and exchanged at least a 'hi' or 'bye'. But it's funny how we just get too caught up in our own lives that we couldn't be bothered to stay in contact anymore.
No time they say. Sadly, I have to agree.
24hours a day is simply not enough for me. I wonder too much about everything and anything till I forget what's important in my life.
Bummer. Of all things not to think about. What's important in my life? I'm clueless about it.
Oh, slap me somebody. I think I'm starting to ramble again.
Carnival by The Cardigans. Go listen. I'm hooked on to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment