Monday, July 03, 2006

#84 Complaints from the Whiner.

Have there been days when your confidence level just drops to below subzero and you feel that you're the ugliest person on Earth?

Well, I know I have. Must be the damn pimple on my chin. I'm sure my chin is so scarred that it can double up as a world map.

Okay, maybe that's a little exaggerated. But still. I feel FUGLY!
*pouts*

And there's the hair. It's so dry and frizzy. I wish I had hair like my girlfriend's. Bah. Should I chop it off? I'm getting quite sick of it. But then again, could I bear to chop it off?

Gosh, I think I sound so like a bimbo here. But then again, I don't qualify to be a bimbo. Hurhurs. =x

So anyways, it's bad to feel ugly and be walking on the roads of Orchard at the same time. It's like, you've totally lost the mood to shop and you keep seeing goodlooking people walk by and you can't help but feel worse. *screams*

There's economics paper tommorow and I can't be bothered with it. Ugh. I hate econs. ):

And this reminds me. I H-A-T-E France too. I know this came a little late, but FRANCE MUST DIE!

First they kicked out Spain. Okay, I kind of got over that. Now they booted out Brazil too. WHAT THE FUCK HELL!

I'm sure the whole world is mourning with me too. Except for the stupid Frenchmen. They really should retire and go be grandfathers. Ugh. I'm so pissed.

What happen to you Brazil? History reapeating itself? You can't seem to defeat the French (re-enactment of 1998?). Argh. But I have to admit, Brazil didn't seem to be performing very well from the start. I wonder why. I'm sure this time round Ronaldo is not suffering from some mystery illness. Guess he's just fat. =x (eh, but what am I to call people fat, I'm FAT too. ): )

Torres a.k.a Freckle Boy, Casillas (I can't think of a nickname =x) and Ronaldinho a.k.a Cute Dinosaur is gone.

(Ronaldinho does look like a dinosuar, a dinosuar with a perpetual smile. Wait, this sounds like Barney! No no no. At least he's not purple. =x Or maybe it's his name that sounds like a dinosaur. Hmm.)

Please Portugal, send the Grandpas home. Oh, break their leg while at it ya?

I'm counting on you Cristiano Ronaldo. Get Zidane sent off.

Make my day please.

No comments: