Sunday, July 30, 2006

#87 Bleagh.

Okay, I know I haven't been blogging much lately. One, I'm too busy. Two, I just got nothing to blog about. I don't want to bore any of you people out there with my mundane life, so ya, I'll only blog if there's anything eventful.

As for today, I just felt that I should kind of like revive my blog a little. Nothing exciting happened recently. Hmm... Well, perhaps there was something exciting, but I probably forgot about it. =x

Okay, I really need to think hard about what I can blog about now.

*8 hours later...

Nope, nothing that I can think of. Okay, this is definitely a rubbish entry.

Tomorrow there's an economics test, which I seriously don't bother to study because I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in the subject. Gee, let me try saving my chemistry first then we'll talk about econs ya? =x

Bah, I'm signing out of here.

Date me somebody! My life is going no where!

:s

No comments: