Wednesday, November 08, 2006

#94 Updates, Wishlist and Obsession.

OP is down right dumb and a freaking waste of my oh-so-precious time. Damnit.

Ugh. School holidays has started. But apparently I'm still going to school every other day. It's okay if I'm going back to have fun. You know, to relax since it's a holiday. But to attend lessons? Since when lessons became the definition of school holidays?

*rolls eyeballs.

In other news, I've got my wishlist drawn up for Christmas. And boy is it expensive. *grins widely
  1. A Laptop (haven't really went looking for one, which explains the lack of details)
  2. New mobile service plan (M1 or Singtel's student plan)
  3. New phone - Sonyericsson w810i, Nokia 7390 (might as well get it while I'm changing my plan)
  4. ipod/creative mp3 player (if I'm getting the Nokia phone)
  5. Light brown pleated checkered skirt with bow from TOPSHOP (went to 3 branches and I still can't find it ): )
  6. Denim skirt (preferably from TOPSHOP)
  7. White collared long sleeve shirt with stripes from G2000
  8. Black thin belt to match working pants
  9. Shoes

That's all I can think of for now. Hopefully (and I'm crossing my fingers) I'll be able to get at least items 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9. (:

And I need to MUST get my hands on 'Lakehouse', 'The Human Stain' and 'Chocolat' DVDs.

Did I mention I have a current obsession with Wentworth Miller?! Ahahs. :D

No comments: