I don't quite know why I'm here. I'm just staring at the 'create post' page blankly. But I know I want to type something down. Just not so sure about what the content should be.
I realise I'm not allowing myself to move forward. This discovery really baffles me. I notice I constantly remind myself of him. I don't know why.
It's like done sub-consciously. It's as though _____'s part of my system, has become some sort of routine. I know I don't really make much sense here, 'cause I don't understand myself either.
I read something just now. And I can't help but wonder, are all those lyrics/messages directed to anyone in particular, or it's really just random writings?
I just can't stop myself from thinking. Though I'm perfectly aware of my train thoughts.
And even if one day, all my wishes came true, will I really be happy?
I know they say if you love somebody
You should set them free
But it sure is hard to do
Yeah, it sure is hard to do
And I know they say if they don't come back again
Then it's meant to be
But those words ain't pulling me through
'Cause I'm still in love with you
No comments:
Post a Comment