Monday, August 27, 2007

#127 Grey.

"Okays. I guess maybe it's better this way."

And when that was sent, some where deep inside, a sharp pain was felt.

She tries to cry. But the tears have long dried up.

Instead, she bleeds.

She knew, that was the last sentence she would ever say to him.

She knew, she'll never see him again.


I don't know how I'm going to pull through this period. It just keeps coming. Wave after wave. When will it ever stop? I can't seem to control it.

I can't say how it feels. You really wished you could gorged your heart out. If it even existed at all.

No one can understand. 'Cause no one knows. And I can only blame me for shutting myself out. I guess this is something that I have to solve myself and no one can help.

But it's so hard. So hard...

The feeling is just, I can't describe. Nothing can describe it.

I really wish I could just shut down. And time and time again, I say I wish I ceased to exist.

And people say, be careful of what you wish for, 'cause it might just come true.


You don't come here no more.
It's okay if you don't know.
'Cause even if you did, you wouldn't care.
Will you?

No comments: