Aww, thank you so much Sam Fong!!! And Dan too!!! You guys are just SO sweet! ((:
*huggies* ((:
Sigh.
I know why I can't over it. It was like a dream come true.
It was something that I always dreamt of. And now it has turned into a nightmare.
I just can't let go of that dream. It was so perfect. I just can't accept the fact that my dream's shattered and it no longer exists anymore.
What's worst. I've got a feeling everything was a lie. Only I was foolish enough to believe it. But... I guess... I was happy, living that lie.
Sigh.
I know there's still a long way for me to go. There's so much more for me to experience. But it's different. It'll never be the same.
I can't rule out the fact that things maybe better in the future. But like I said earlier, things just ain't the same anymore.
You know, the effort that I put in was a lot Dan. Way more then you did. So much so, my heart keeps aching. 24/7. I can't explain why now, but I will tell you when the time is right.
I know _____'s a total jerk. __'s not worth my tears nor my heartaches. But still, I'm foolish enough to allow myself to suffer, while __ goes on with life as usual.
I really don't know how long this ache will last. But I guess it'll stay with me for as long as I'm alive.
I'm sure I'll move on with life, but once in a while, the past will come back and haunt me. Sounds cliche, but it's the fact. And currently, the past haunts me every night. *shrugs*
It's funny, how every time I go out, I'll always try to look out for ___. Singapore is so small! I don't understand why I don't usually meet my friends on the streets of Orchard. No fate I guess.
Oh wells.
People who know me well enough should know that I'm a sentimental person. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't let go of stuff easily. Especially when it means a lot to me. Just like how after 5 years, I still can't forget my primary school crush. Until __ came along. My so called 'dream come true'.
So yea. I sincerely thank those people who have given me loads of advices and tried means and ways to help me move on. But it'll take time. For how long I do not know.
It's been 32 days. 1 month and 1 day. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment