There are times when I look in the mirror and ask myself, 'Who's this girl staring back at me?'
I've changed so much. I've become so spiteful and filled with angst. I'm lashing out at anyone who steps on my tail, more specifically, my family. Gee, I'm such a horrible daughter.
I don't understand, why have I become the girl I am now.
What has made me change so much?
I don't recognise myself anymore. Sounds like another case of teen identity crisis huh? Lol.
Sigh.
Maybe it's just part of the growing up process.
I hate growing up. Do you?
All these emotions come rushing in. I'm unable to handle it all.
Sigh.
I'm binging on chocolates again. Gee. They don't seem to make me any happier then before.
It's been 36 days. And I still miss _____.
I'm okay.
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now.
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me,
because I'm telling you the truth.
I mean it.
I'm okay!
(Trust me)
I'm not okay.
I'm not okay.
Well I'm not okay.
I'm not o-fucking-k
(I'm not okay)
Well I'm not okay.
(okay)
No comments:
Post a Comment