I did the craziest thing yesterday. I actually went down to Shaw Center to try and catch a glimpse of Jay Chou. Wow. ((:
Well basically, Jay Chou, Edison Chen, Shawn Yue, Kenny Bee and Anthony Wong came to Singapore for the gala premier of 'Initial D'. Yea, so I decided, since it was a holiday and Jay was coming, why not go down and try my luck. ((:
And I did see Jay!!! Whee. Only for like less then 30 seconds? At least better then nothing though. But the waiting part was horrible.
They were supposedly arriving at 1930. So I went down at about 1700. Met up with Sam F., chatted with her for awhile, before heading off to Isetan to shop with my mother. Walked around, checked out the crowd and decided to 'queue' behind the railings at around 1800 I think, before it gets more crowded. And I just stood there and wait. Shall leave out the details. The main point is, I waited till 2045 before Jay Chou came.
And I was in 3-inch heels.
Can you imagine the pain in my legs? Ouch. But it's all worth it for Jay. And it's good training for the calf muscles too. Lol.
I had fun screaming my lungs out when he came. Too bad he dropped off from the car slightly further in front of me, so didn't really see much of him. Oh wells.
Jostled with the crowd to get some more of him, but to no avail. All I got was sweaty bodies pressing against mine. Eww. )):
But I got to see more of him when he was taking the escalators up to the cinema. The whole of Isetan erupted with screams when he appeared. Suffered from a major headache then. Wanted to wait until the movie ended, but I was sane enough not to. Lol. The shopping center was closing too, so had no excess to the lifts. *shrugs*
Yea, that's about it. My first time trying to 'chase' a star. I felt so typical. You know, typical teen, chasing Chinese idols all round the island. Gee, I'm so not that kind. I felt so embarrassed at first. Gah. Good experience anyway. And I got to see Jay. ((:
Initial D is opening tomorrow! And you guessed it. I'll be watching it! First show in the morning. Ha.
Stupid Cathay Cineleisure ain't showing it. Got to go to Golden Village to catch it. (Psst, GV has bad sound systems.) But I heard GV Grand's good. Cathay is still the best though.
Damn Cathay.
No comments:
Post a Comment